Eric Enge has been working in the industry for more than 30 years. Eric has been an entrepreneur for most of his career. This page will tell you a little bit about him.
Eric is well known for his writing in many places. The Stone Temple Interview series is highly acclaimed for its interviews with top search engine employees, such as Google’s Matt Cutts, and other industry luminaries. Well known 3rd party sites where Eric writes include:
Talk Show Host
Eric is the host of The Digital Marketing Excellence Show, as weekly Google Plus Hangout on Air event (a live broadcast) that takes place every Thursday. Here is one that he did with Danny Sullivan on October 31st, 2013:
Eric speaks at a host of events across the continent, including the major search conferences.
Insight Into What is Coming in Online Marketing
Eric’s access to industry leaders, including key search engine employees, provides STC with insight into the direction of search, enabling us to offer our clients advice on how to build their strategy for the long term. Some landmark articles by Eric include:
Some of Eric’s other major accomplishments include:
- Founder, CEO of Stone Temple Consulting (1997-Present)
- SEO Consulting Services for companies looking to grow their search engine traffic (2002-Present)
- Eric is co-author of The Art of SEO book, along with Rand Fishkin, Stephan Spencer, Jessie Stricchiola. The book was released in October 2009 and is published by O’Reilly Media.
- Eric makes regular contributions to Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch, and SEOmoz.
- Eric also wrote The Professional’s Guide to Link Building for SEOmoz.
- For STC’s results, check our case studies page.
- Founder, various other entities (2002-Present)
- Managed search engine optimization for education-online-search.com (EOS), a site that generated more than 500 leads per day.
- Sold EOS and related sites in February of 2006.
- Responsible for search engine optimization for City Town Info (CTI), a site with information on more than 20,000 cities and towns across the US.
- Sold CTI in May of 2010.
- 10 years at Phoenix Technologies (1986-1997)
- Ran worldwide engineering from 1987 to 1991
- Company IPO in 1988
- Personally responsible for bringing AOL into the OEM market
- Bootstrap Launched a software group in 1993 to $10M in sales at a 20% profit before tax in 1995
- 1982 Graduated Class Marshall (Valedictorian) Northeastern University
- 1984 World Foosball Champion (Goalie War)
- 1985 National Foosball Champion (Goalie War)
- Have run the Boston Marathon 3 times (1997, 1998, 2001)
- Father of 3 teenagers!
For more information on Web Marketing Services, contact us at:
Stone Temple Consulting
(508) 879-0951 (phone)
(603) 676-0378 (fax)
You can also follow Eric on Google Plus.