What You Should Know First About Penguin
– Reconsideration requests do not help
– Set up your business to move forward
– You should combine removals with disavows
– Slow Google update cycles
Case Study: A Publisher Website hit by Penguin
Never Forget… The Five Judgments of Link Building
- Would you want this link if Search Engines did not exist?
- Would you proudly show this link to a prospective customer?
- Would you show it to your children?
- Was the link a genuine endorsement?
- If you must argue that it’s a good link…IT’S NOT!!
Eric’s Articles on Penguin Recovery
An in depth discussion with Google’s Matt Cutts on link building, with a focus on the type of link building Google likes!
Eric’s article on Search Engine Watch where he predicted the coming of Penguin
An even earlier article by Eric on Search Engine Land where he also predicted Penguin
For more information on Penguin Recovery Services, contact us at:
Stone Temple Consulting
(508) 879-0951 (phone)
(603) 676-0378 (fax)