Kim Krause Berg Podcast with Eric Enge
On October 12, 2007 Kim Krause Berg and Eric Enge, spoke about usability and SEO. Here are the major questions that Eric asked:
- One of the things that you are interested in these days is the emotional side of usability. Can you talk about that a little bit?
- What are some examples of things that people with web sites that frustrate their users?
- Let's talk about sites that work hard to design a new UI paradigm. Isn't this an example of bad usability that will frustrate users as well?
- One thing I find interesting is that eye tracking studies show us how quickly people make decisions on a web page. Does that teach us something from a usability perspective as well?
- Can survey solutions, such as those that can be implemented using iPerceptions (www.iperceptions.com) play a role in understanding your users?
- What are the right questions to ask? How do you need to structure them to be effective?
You can read a written transcript of the interview here, or click below to listen to the podcast.