Mark Traphagen is our Senior Director of Brand Evangelism, responsible for the reputation and promotion of the Stone Temple Brand. He spearheads STC’s content and social media.
Mark has built a strong reputation as a social media and content marketing expert. With over 150,000 social media followers, he has become a sought after speaker at national conferences such as MozCon, PubCon, and SMX, and a featured writer for major online publications such as the Moz Blog, Search Engine Land, and Marketing Land (where he writes a monthly Social Media column). Of course, he also regularly publishes on our own blog.
In an interview on Reddit, Rand Fishkin of Moz named Mark as one of his top 5 people to follow on social media.
Mark was named one of the Top 100 Most Influential Digital Marketers by social media analytics firm Onalytica.
Mark resides in Durham, North Carolina, where he plays in a Dixieland street band and performs at competitive storytelling events.
Follow Mark Traphagen
Upcoming Speaking Events
- State of Search – October 9-10, Dallas TX
- Pubcon – November 6-9, Las Vegas NV on “B2B Guide to Engaging Content and Ad Copy”
Past Speaking Events
- Engage Conference – March 9, 2017 on “Do Links Still Matter? The Present and Future of Links for SEO”
- SMX West – March 21-23, 2017 on SEO & Social: A Match Made In Marketing Heaven
Mark Traphagen’s Most InfluentialF Content
- The Rise and Fall of Google Authorship for Search Results (15,400 shares) – co-authored with Eric Enge
- Does Social Media Affect SEO? (4,400 shares)
- Will Google Bring Back Google Authorship? (3,800 shares)
- The New Google Plus: Will Tighter Focus Lead to Success? (3,300 shares)
- The Future of Digital Marketing and SEO: 2016 and Beyond (1,500 shares)