OK, I know I have said this several times now, but …
The Eric Enge interview series is hereby reborn. With the continuing growth of Stone Temple Consulting, we now have the staff in place to give this the atention it deserves. This means two things:
- A solid active stream of interviews
- More attention to the editing/cleanup/annotation of the content
I am really excited to get this going. It gives me a chance to get to know the best and brightest in our industry, and I get to satisfy my boundless curiosity for how things work and what makes people tick.
Here is a partial list of interviews already in the pipeline:
- Stefan Weitz, Bing
- Linda Bustos, Elastic Path
- Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz
- Bill Slawski, SEO by the Sea
- Vanessa Fox, NineByBlue, and Search Engine Land
- Mona Elesseily, Page Zero Media
- Jim Sterne, Targeting.com, Emetrics
- Stephan Spencer, Co-Author, The Art of SEO
- Bruce Clay, BruceClay.com
The interviews with Stefan and Linda will be published in the near future, and the others will follow in a stream. I am truly excited!
Yes, that is me celebrating, though it might look like I am about to launch an attack on something.
And yes, that is my family in the background!
Stefan Weitz, coming up!