Experience: 2-4 years.
The Marketing Technology Associate works closely with the Client Services team to spearhead the use and understanding of internal and third-party digital-marketing tools. The Marketing Technology Associate also performs research relevant to digital marketing, with a focus on Search Engine Optimization related disciplines such as backlinks, search engine results pages and competitive site analysis. The Marketing Technology Associate reports to the Director of Technical Search Engine Optimization.
Marketing Technology is a fast-growing industry that straddles digital marketing and technology, especially technology that facilitates sales, customer relationship management analytics and funnel marketing. The Marketing Technology Associate at Stone Temple has a key role in driving the development, implementation and productivity of marketing technology in our world-class digital marketing agency, and the delivery of value-added services to our clients. This position offers tremendous professional growth development opportunity.
Key Job Responsibilities
Stone Temple Digital Marketing Tools:
- QA Tool development and bug fixing
- Triage bug reports and support requests. Attempt to replicate or verify bug reports. Attempt to resolve reports and requests, for example by checking that the operator inputs and actions are correct
- Identify and report when tool user interfaces do not align with existing features
- Write feature development requests based on input from internal stakeholders
- Identify and document user interfaces required to pull specified reports from Stone Temple Digital Marketing Tools
Third party tools:
- Evaluate third-party digital marketing tools, for example SEO tools, or web traffic analytics
- Learn how to use the digital marketing tools Stone Temple uses
- Assess how each tool is used internally to ensure we make optimal use of them
- Develop ability to train Stone Temple staff in how to use third-part digital marketing tools
- Write or otherwise create guides to relevant and informative third-party digital marketing tools user guides
- Perform a variety of keyword, SERP, backlink, traffic and site research.
- Research specific client scenarios and report findings to the Client Services team.
- Proof-read and format Powerpoint decks.
- Bachelor’s degree – the specific major isn’t all that important
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Good communication skills, including writing, presenting and gathering information through conversations or interviews
- Moderate to advanced experience with Powerpoint and Excel
- A desire to pursue a career in marketing technology
- A willingness to learn and to grow as a professional
Not required, but helpful skills, knowledge or experience:
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization
- Familiarity with prominent SEO tools, for example SEM Rush, AHREFS, Majestic, Moz Pro.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or SiteCatalyst.
- Experience with website A/B testing.
Please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com