With the majority of web searches now being performed on mobile devices and Google’s announcement of a mobile-first search index, the urgency for your site to be mobile-centric is greater than ever.
The world is shifting mobile, and the change has huge implications for search and digital marketing. In addition to the shift in web searches to mobile and Google’s prioritization of mobile versions of sites for indexing and ranking,
- AMP (Google Accelerated Mobile Pages) is emerging from infancy and becoming an important asset
- Page load speed on mobile will almost certainly increase as a ranking factor.
- PWAs (Progressive Web Apps), web pages that can interact with smartphone features, may increasingly replace traditional apps.>
- More and more searches are being done by voice rather than typing, and that changes the way people search. >
- Digital Personal Assistants (such as “smart speakers”) may be the biggest threat to the dominance of Google ever.>
Is your digital marketing ready for the mobile revolution?
How Stone Temple Can Help
Our experienced experts understand the mobile web and mobile apps, and we know how to optimize your content and site experience to drive mobile SEO results.
Our Mobile SEO Services will:
- Analyze your site’s current mobile SEO.
- Create a plan to adopt a mobile-first strategy.
- Improve your mobile rankings and traffic.
- Recommend and help implement other mobile-first strategies that are right for you (such as AMP or PWAs)
- Ensure that your site performs well in mobile environments.
- Optimize your mobile site for loading speed.
- Monitor your mobile performance.
Contact us now to learn more about how Stone Temple’s Mobile SEO Services can help you drive more traffic and earn more customers in the Mobile Age.
Stone Temple Mobile SEO Resources
- Mobile vs Desktop Usage: Mobile Grows, But Desktop Still a Big Player
- The Argument for AMP: Lessons from 10 Case Studies
- AMP Tech Guide: Making AMP Work
- Rating the Smarts of the Digital Personal Assistants
- 31 Must-Know Stats About the Growth of Voice Commands with Smart Phones
- Shopping and Finance Apps: What Do People Care Most About?