Competitive Intelligence Tools Interview with Avinash Kaushik
On Friday February 9, 2007 Eric Enge and Avinash Kaushik spoke about competitive intelligence tools. Here are the major questions that Eric asked:
- Why do you think we need to do competitive intelligence analysis as a part of web analytics?
- Can you talk a little bit about using Hitwise as an analysis tool?
- Can you talk a little bit about using ComScore as an analysis tool?
- Can you talk a little bit about using Alexa as an analysis tool?
- Are you familiar with www.quantcast.com and www.compete.com? Can you comment on these?
- Tell us about the MSN Search funnels tool, and how you can use it to see what users search on before and after they enter your target search term
- Please tell us about MSN's keyword / key phrase forecast tool, and how it can help you estimate traffic.
- And one bonus question at the end!
You can read a written transcript of the interview here, or click below to listen to the podcast.