Eric Peterson Podcast with Eric Enge
On September 4, 2007 Eric Enge and Eric Peterson, spoke about the challenges facing organizations that want to get the most they can out of their web analytics investments. Here are the major questions that Eric asked:
- Things seem to be going well for WebAnalyticsDemystified. Can you talk about that a little bit?
- What are the limitations you see in the Continual Improvement process when it is applied to analytics?
- What role can management processes play in addressing this?
- How do operational processes fit into the bigger picture?
- You're a proponent of pedantic diagramming of everything. Why is that so important?
- What ultimately are the keys to success in analytics?
You can read a written transcript of the interview here, or click below to listen to the podcast.