Podcast with Greg Jarboe and Eric Enge on Web PR
On May 11, 2007 Eric Enge and Greg Jarboe spoke about Web PR, and how to use it to grow your web site traffic. Here are the major questions that Eric asked:
- Let's talk a little bit about the way PR process used to work.
- Its changed quite a bit hasn't it?
- Who is the modern day audience? Are bloggers a key part of it?
- How about traditional media? Do you approach them differently then you used to?
- What are the top few tips for optimizing your release?
- How many links should you put in the release?
- How often should you do press releases?
- Does every press release need to be big news?
- What do you recommend as the best way to track results?
You can read a written transcript of the interview here, or click below to listen to the podcast.