John Marshall Podcast with Eric Enge on Click Fraud
On March 8th, 2007 Eric Enge and John Marshall spoke about Click Fraud. Here are the major questions that Eric asked:
- What are the Types of Click Fraud?
- What % of clicks would you estimate these represent?
- Is this evenly distributed across all PPC, or do some publishers get hit badly essentially at random?
- What about invalid clicks?
- What do the SEs do about click fraud?
- Do they do enough?
- How should site owners communicate with the SEs about it?
- What's the best method for detecting click fraud?
You can read a written transcript of the interview here, or click below to listen to the podcast.