Podcast: Michael Gray with Eric Enge
On February 26, 2009 Eric Enge and Michael Gray spoke about using Twitter for Marketing. Michael Gray is with Atlas Web Service. Here are the major questions that Eric asked:
- Let's discuss the basic uses of Twitter and the different ways that people can use it.
- when someone is that commercial do they get much of a response?
- How much time does it take to get somewhere with an account?
- What about strategies for building followers?
- Do you go back and proactively stop following people who do not follow you back?
- What are your thoughts on networking and using it as a tool to meet people?
- Let's discuss the role of re-tweets in driving traffic
- What about using Twitter as a tool to build links?
You can read a written transcript of the interview here, or click below to listen to the podcast.