Neil Patel Podcast with Eric Enge
On April 4, 2007 Eric Enge and Neil Patel spoke about Digg, the Digg affect, and how to win at Digg. This is the first part of a two part series that aims to provide listeners with a solid grounding on the major aspects of winning with Digg. Here are the major questions that Eric asked:
- How big a role should Digg (and other social media sites) play in your web marketing strategy?
- Just how big can reaching the front page be in terms of getting links and traffic to your site?
- What's the type of content that Diggers love?
- What's the type of content that gets buried?
- What's going on when both happen?
- Role of the Title
- Role of the description
You can read a written transcript of the interview here, or click below to listen to the podcast.
You can also listen to the Neil Patel podcast, 2 of 2.