Podcast with Neil Patel and Eric Enge on Wnning on Digg 2 of 2
On April 30, 2007 Eric Enge and Neil Patel spoke about marketing through Digg, how to become a top Digg user, how to identify top users, and more. Here are the major questions that Eric asked:
- How do you become a top Digg user?
- If you work hard at this, how long will it take?
- How do you get stories to the front page of Digg when you are not (yet) a top user?
- Where can you still find a Digg top user list?
- What are some common Digg mistakes (e.g. Market Wire trashing out their reputation)?
You can read a written transcript of the interview here, or click below to listen to the podcast.
You can also listen to the Neil Patel podcast, 1 of 2.