Building your customer base using Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Services provides immediate, measurable results. The opportunity is enormous; the Google, Yahoo & Bing serve show ads on more than 150 million searches every day. For the customers out there searching for your products or services, PPC campaigns can bring you new customers, now.
At its core, PPC advertising is fairly straightforward. Spend $.50 and make a $1.00. Rinse and repeat a million times over. This is the simple beauty of PPC. It is a stark contrast to the traditional marketing model where it is easy to end up in a situation where “I know I’m wasting 50% of this money, I just don’t know which 50% it is”. Executing this simple strategy is quite another thing.
Because the model is straightforward, PPC campaigns often face a very competitive environment. Decisions on your target ROI and picking tools to help manage the campaign are critical. In addition, the most successful PPC campaigns are those that are treated as a learning journey. You can learn things from your PPC campaign every day, and then turn around and make changes to improve your ROI as a result. This constant examination of data and results, and tuning of your campaigns is where the big money can be made.
Stone Temple Consulting has put together a team of PPC professionals that know how to do this work for you. STC takes a proactive hands on approach to working on our client’s campaigns. Our model ensures that your campaigns will get the attention needed to deliver superior results.
Our PPC services include:
- Creation, Setup and Management of PPC Accounts
- Bid Management and Bid Optimization
- Ad Creation and Ad Optimization
- Keyword Research and Keyword Expansion
- Conversion Tracking Setup and Management
- Measure and Report Results
- Ongoing Management Including Best Practices and Ongoing Improvements
Call us today to learn more about our services! See below for contact details.
- Eric Interviews Frederick Vallaeys of Google
- How to create High-Converting Landing Pages
- Relying on Averages is Bad Business
- Top 3 Reasons PPC Campaigns Miss Volume Targets – Part 1
- Top 3 Reasons PPC Campaigns Miss Volume Targets – Part 2
- Landing Page Optimization Defined for SEM
- How to Integrate PPC and Display Advertising
- Bid Management Lookback Options
- Data Segmentation: Web Site Analytics for PPC
- Taking Your PPC Campaigns Beyond the Majors
- Are Bid Management Tools Dead?
We also offer a variety of free PPC tools that have been written up in Search Engine Land. Here are two of them: