In this Senior Marketing Consultant (SMC) role, you will own the responsibility for the success of major client relationships, acting as the primary consultant advising clients on digital marketing strategies and developing content marketing programs that meet their business goals.
The right candidate will seamlessly blend strong client management skills with creative content, social and digital marketing prowess, rooted in sound brand building, reputation enhancing and technical SEO practices. On the account side, you will collaborate, strategize, and counsel the client. You will act as trusted adviser and subject matter expert to our clients through your knowledge of their business challenges and opportunities, and objectives. You will recommend new initiatives that drive the client’s future growth, and provide a collaborative experience that culminates with innovative, results-oriented work.
On the project side, you will deliver projects on time and on budget. You have a solid understanding of best-practice project management techniques and will lead multiple, simultaneous, fast-paced projects. Critical to this position is your ability to analyze project requirements, organize and prioritize tasks, identify risks early, and manage aggressively against timeline and budget requirements. You must be comfortable leading multi-disciplinary teams and guiding their efforts through the entire project lifecycle.
- 8+ years experience managing marketing-focused client projects and the development of communications programs through the entire project lifecycle, including planning, execution, reporting, budgeting, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience working with clients and internal strategists to develop communications plans, creative briefs and professional communications.
- Proven success managing and delivering programs with a metrics-driven digital marketing emphasis and use of web technologies, optimization and mobile applications.
- Experience setting and communicating priorities to project teams, while managing multiple, fast-paced projects simultaneously.
- Client-centric work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork among project team members and the client.
- Strong leadership potential and the ability to motivate and foster teamwork.
- The professionalism, confidence and attention to detail necessary to earn the respect of client executives, peers and project team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org