In this Senior Marketing Consultant (SMC) role, you will own the responsibility for success or failure of major client relationships. This will require:
- Counseling the client on the right way (a holistic way) to pursue digital marketing and SEO
- Helping them understand what is required to meet their goals, and counseling them on their long term plan
- Directly interacting with numerous client personnel, including executives, technical people, financial people, marketing people, and project managers
You will seamlessly blend your client and project management skills with your deep technical expertise, knowledge of technical SEO, and search engines. On the account side, you will collaborate, strategize, and counsel the client. You are a trusted adviser and subject matter expert to our client through your knowledge of their business, challenges and opportunities, and objectives. You will recommend new initiatives that drive the client’s future growth, and provide a collaborative experience that culminates with innovative, results-oriented work.
On the project side, you will deliver projects on time and on budget. You have a solid understanding of best-practice project management techniques and will lead multiple, simultaneous, fast-paced projects. Critical to this position is your ability to analyze project requirements, organize and prioritize tasks, identify risks early, and manage aggressively against timeline and budget requirements. You must be comfortable leading multi-disciplinary teams and guiding their efforts through the entire project lifecycle.
- 8+ years’ experience managing interactive projects and the development of communications programs through the entire project lifecycle, including planning, execution, reporting, budgeting, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience managing projects and programs with a metrics-driven digital marketing emphasis and use of web technologies, optimization and mobile applications.
- This position requires a Deep knowledge of technical SEO. You must be comfortable reviewing a site’s architecture, even if it has 50 million pages, and understand how search engines will crawl the site, what they will see, or might not see, the impact of crawl depth and optimal crawl paths. You should be able to evaluate thin content, and content quality issues. Other important areas are mobile, schema, and Google’s Knowledge Graph.
- Experience working with clients and internal strategists to develop communications plans, creative briefs and professional communications.
- Experience setting and communicating priorities to project teams, while managing multiple, fast-paced projects simultaneously. Client-centric work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork among project team members and the client.
- Strong leadership potential and the ability to motivate and foster teamwork.
- The professionalism, confidence and attention to detail necessary to earn the respect of client executives, peers and project team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org