All new 3rd edition – August 2015!
Acclaimed by industry leaders as one of the best books on SEO ever, The Art of SEO has become the go-to resource for thousands of digital marketers and website owners.
But SEO is an ever-changing and evolving landscape. Now this 3rd edition brings this essential guide into the age of semantic search, entities, web spam penalties, knowledge graphs, and so many more developments that have almost reinvented what SEO means.
With The Art of SEO in your hands, you’ll be ahead of the wave of change in SEO, and ready to take your marketing and business growth into the future!
The 3rd edition includes “updates on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape” (O’Reilly).
Accolades for the third edition of the book:
- “Hype-free, data rich, and loaded with insight that’s essential reading for anyone who needs a deep understanding of SEO”.
– Seth Godin, author of We Are All Weird.
- “SEO expertise is a core need for today’s online businesses. Written by some of the top SEO practitioners out there, this book can teach you to know your online business”.
– Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com, Inc., author of New York Times best-seller Delivering Happiness.
- “Written by some of the top minds in SEO!”
– Danny Sullivan, Editor-in-Chief, SearchEngineLand.com, and Producer, SMX: Search Marketing Expo.
Praise from around the web:
- In A Roundup of 2009’s Best SEO Books, Chris Sherman elected to list us first.
- In this post on Search Engine Watch Greg Jarboe tells us that “The Art of SEO isn’t a paint-by-numbers kit”, and that the “chapters on Keyword Research, Developing an SEO-Friendly Website, Creating Link-Worthy Content & Link Marketing, and Tracking Results and Measuring Success are must-reads for anyone interested in mastering search engine optimization”.
- A poll of TopRank blog readers named the book the “Best Search Engine Optimization Book in 2009”
- Richard Baxter states: “This evolution and fast pace of development has created the need to establish and communicate “core” best practice in SEO. This is what the authors of the book have done, and in my opinion, rather successfully.”
- This review by Linda Bustos concludes that the book is a “great reference for online retailers”.
- “If you’re looking to take your SEO knowledge to the next level, this book will certainly take you there and beyond.” Book Review: The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization, Ellen Christian, May 17, 2012.
About the Author
Eric Enge is the Founder and President of Stone Temple Consulting (STC). STC offers Internet marketing optimization services, including content marketing, SEO, social media services, and penalty recovery services.