Like many others in the search engine industry, I am preparing for the trip to Las Vegas for WebmasterWorld. There are lots of things to look forward to. Catching up with the many people in this industry that I have to know. Just hanging out in some place warmer than Boston.
Then there are the many great sessions and meetings I plan to go to. For me, these events are about networking, building new relationships, and renewing relationships.
I plan to arrive on Tuesday morning. Sessions that interest me are:
- Feeds and Other Alternative Optimization Opportunities
- CSS and HTML Coding Today
- Search Blog and Reporter Forum
- The Thursday morning at 9:00 am keynote by Danny Sullivan
- Press and Public Relation Campaigns
- Viral and WOMM Marketing Management
- Search Engine Smackdown
During the next week, all our posts will focus on WebmasterWorld related reports. Hope to see you there!